Today I have compiled a list of ten wonderful articles for writers and bloggers.
Make sure you bookmark this page, as you will surely want to come back to this page again and again.
But why these ten out of millions?
Trends are changing with every passing minute. But these articles are virtually evergreen.
Each article gives a practicable and detailed solution to the problem.
They have helped me a great deal – they will help you!
Ok then, let’s do some reading:
2. Kiss your PageRank goodbye if you don’t know these 9 things (#7 is crazy) by Ali. Yes, that’s me PageRank is the currency of internet. This post (which I’m really proud of) has an in-depth explanation about improving your ‘worth’ online!
3. 50 can’t fail techniques for finding great blog topics, is a great guest post by Carol Tice on Copyblogger. Just bookmark this post and you will never be short of great ideas ever again.
4. Learn from the Greats: 7 Writing Habits of Amazing Writers is an awesome piece by Leo Babauta on WriteToDone. This post guides how to become great by copying the seven superstar writers, including my favorite Stephen King.
5. The Ultimate Guide to Guest Blogging by Kristi Hines – I just love it (hey, I’m talking about the post ). There are countless blog posts on guest blogging, but none of them answers each and every related question like this one.
6. Not Getting Enough Traffic? Here’s Why… by Corbett Barr. A simple explanation of an annoying issue along with an easy solution.
7. 7 Warning Signs You’re Working Too Much and Earning Too Little by my Sean Platt. He really seems to care for his fellow writers and this post is a clear proof of it. This article not only highlights the underlying problems, but also offers the best possible solution.
8. People do Not Follow Blogs; They Follow Other People by the cute-looking and very nice Marya. All I would tell is that this post made me a subscriber to her ‘WritingHappiness’.
9. Saying No by Chris Garret. Saying ‘No’ is not easy but at times it is the best option. Chris tells you why you should say No more often.
10. 8 Ways Freelance Writers Earn More By Setting Their Sights Higher by Anne Wayman. After reading this post, you will never wonder how to earn big bucks!
You can share your favorite article, or any of your own articles you are proud of, with us in the comments.
Enjoyed this post? If yes, please spread the word by sharing it with others.
Hi! I am Ali – a freelance writer & blogging enthusiast. If you're new here, you'll totally love my FREE ebook: The Secret Ingredients to Writing Magnetic Headlines That Always Get Noticed.
Subscribe & Get My FREE eBook:
As Seen On
The Top 10 Websites That Pay You To Write An Article
Finally, Master The Art Of Writing Killer Headlines In 25 Minutes
How My Blog Jumped From PR0 To PR3 IN JUST 7 Months (Infographic)
7 Ridiculous Places to Find High-Paying Freelance Writing Gigs
How The Experts Find Blog Topics That Almost Always Make Money
Kiss Your PageRank Goodbye If You Don’t Know These 9 Things (#7 Is Crazy)
3 Secrets Of Copywriting 'Gurus' Don't Want You To Know
Do You Make These 6 SEO Mistakes When Writing Your Blog Post Title?
The Naked Truth About Earning Passive Income With Your Writing
How To Improve Your Blog – 7 Things Your Blog Readers Are Dying For